A CROATIAN KICKBOXER HAS SAVED WOMEN FROM RAPISTS IN THE NEW YEAR'S EVE IN COLOGNE

44-year-old kickboxer from Croatia Ivan Jurcevic, who works in one of Cologne hotels has saved six women from mad drunken arabs in the New Year's Eve.

"That evening two girls about a 20 years old ran to me and asked to save them from a group of drunk men, who have pursued them. Immediately after that four young Arabs came to me and said to stay out, because it were "their women." 

The girls were modestly dressed: jeans and coats, nothing provocative. They were very frightened. I told them to stand behind me.


The loudest man from the gang of arabs walked to me with a bottle in his hand, but I knocked him with one hit. Then I hit another attacker in the face, he immediately collapsed. One of the Arabs ran a finger across his throat to show me that that they will return and kill me. 

Arabs raged in the square all the night. One woman came to me and ask to conduct her through the square to the car, where the husband waited for her. Also, I hid several girls in the hotel. What else could I do? That was a doomsday on the square." - Said Ivan

Ivan Yurchevich is the world champion in kickboxing, he working in a five star hotel on the square near the railroad station of Cologne, where most of the attacks took place in that night.

He added: "Four months ago we welcomed these people with open arms. Now their reputation destroyed. That night they throwing flares towards the cathedral, attacking passers-by being completely drunk."

When the story appeared in the German press, Ivan was dubbed a hero of Cologne.

Коментарі

MOST READ